Me...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hmm.....
Pelik tol skang nie...
Den langsung xpikiaq tentang pelajaran skang...
yang den pontingkan skang iolah main...
main shane, main shini....
jalan shane, jalan shini....
lari shane, lari shini....
maybe because dis is me,
me, who like to make surrounding as a playground,
playground to be happy,
playground to be active,
me, who like to be as quiet as possible,
making my friends think what i'm thinking about,
making my lover thinks i didn't like her anymore,
or it just me, who don't like to be disturb,
don't like others to stop me from being myself,
because it just me and myself that i care about first,
family and love comes later.
Jokes and laughing can't be separate,
So, just let the birds fly free,
Let the fish swim happily,
Let the mosquito live happily,
Let my friends do what they must,
And let just me live with my own style...
Because....
I love it....
No one can ever change me....

Sorry if there are mistakes in grammar because i'm weak in English...
Hehehe...
So,
Just live happily ever after...
what comes around, goes around...
let the bygone be bygone....

pergh....
apsal jd jiwang sgt malam nie...
hahaha...
Klah...
daaa.......
Assalamualaikum....

0 komen lol: