Lalala....

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moshi-moshi...

Hallo everyone,
i have such a wonderful day today... How's that wonderful?? Hahaha...
I like to kill the time... kill my friends time also... hehehe
nevermind if so much gramatical error... i just want to write in english...
Okay, first of all... i love to say that i like to be a leader..
Why?? because i like it.. its a challange you know...
Have you ever watch a film entitle The Great Leader??
Have you??
If yes, okay laa coz i never watch it because i don't know whether this film exist or not.. hehehe
I want to share something...
In my secondary school, i wanted to be a leader, but when that word come across my mind, i think that it have to be a tough job... so i stay focus on it until now... UTM was my first step to be a great leader although many time i skip my responsibility... hahaha... i dont know whether you understand or not, but i will continue my story..
A start volunteering myself to become a leader in UTM for a my first year course leader.. seems like they didn't accept me.. i dont know... maybe because of me or they dont like me.. but i will work and stay together with them as a team... our mission is to success together... hehehe
Okay, about the story, it will be continued next time... hehehe...

lastly but seems so important, i eat a lots today.. yummy... that's all...

standing at the blank page before you,
open up the dirty window,
let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find,
reaching for something in the distance,
so close you can almost taste it,
release your inhibition..
feel the rain on your skin,
no one else can feel it for you,
only you can let it in,
no one else, no one else
can drench the words on your lips,
leave your live with words unspoken,
leave you hands with wide arms open,
today is when the books begin,
the rest is still unwritten....

adios amigos... tomodachi always....

0 komen lol: